While designing a classic wooden stacking toy Vera and the Neva drew inspiration from the world-renowned Russian ballet and the images of ballerinas and with a desire to create toys that are diverse and inclusive, they created their ballerinas in two different skin tones, light and dark.
Stacking toys have many educational benefits including:
1. Fine motor skill development
2. Coordinated movement
3. Learning shapes and sizes
4. Memory training
5. Promoting logical thinking skills
These wonderfully unique wooden stacking toys make a very special gift for children and can even be enjoyed by adults as a decor piece or calming tool - the process of removing the pieces and placing them together again helps to calm thoughts and redirect your brain to focus on something in the present moment.
- Handmade in Russia
- Brand: Vera and the Neva
- Materials: Linden wood, water based paint (certified EN-71), organic oil
- Dimensions:Dimensions:H:7.5"xW:3.5" (largest base)xW:1.5"(shortest base)
- It comes in a branded bag.
- Age:3 years and up